Image Map

Friday 9 May 2014

I appreciate myself!

Teacher Appreciation Week isn't really a big thing over here, but having read about it on so many blogs recently and of course, having joined in with the TpT sale especially for Teacher's Appreciation Week, I felt I could join in with the actual week. Except I decided to do the appreciating of myself. After all, we all deserve to spoil ourselves now and again! (That was my justification anyway!)

I used this wonderful excuse to make multiple purchases off my TpT wish list (yay for clipart!) which should be making their way into my next creations. I am slightly addicted to Creative Clips Monthly Clubs as its a surprise each week what we will get.

And then the Book Fair visited my school. Well that was just dangerous. I should never be left unsupervised around books. Especially books with a discount. Well let's just say it was my Teachers Appreciation Week gift (gifts!) to myself...

Also due to a technical hitch, the TpT sale has been extended, you still have a few more hours to shop so head on over there quick!

1 comment:

  1. Well, you should appreciate yourself because I sure do and all the other teachers out there. And I think it is perfectly ok to splurge on a bunch of books at the book fair. At least that is what I always tell myself too!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...