Image Map

Friday 17 May 2019

Teachers Pay Teachers

So this post is going to have some shameless plugs for my TPT-store, but please bear with me for some thoughts on earning money from resources.

Whilst I'm never going to be earning on a scale where I can give up my day job and make resources full-time, the notifications from PayPal of my monthly payments are always a nice little bonus. Some people produce on a grand scale and are well-known for the quality and quantity of their resources, this is not something I aspire to, as my main motivation is to share resources I've found useful in my own classroom settings. Of course, why not share them for free in that case I hear you ask? I do share many of my creations for free, but I sell the rest mostly to fund my own addiction to buying resources from others.

One thing to note is that if you are selling through a site such as TPT then they will take a percentage of your earnings, although you can reduce the percentage if you pay for their premium service. I've loved seeing other people purchase my products (free or paid) and love the idea that people around the world are finding them useful. So why not give it a go yourself?

Some of my favourite products in my store are:





Anyway, to make up for a post essentially about promoting my own page on Teachers Pay Teachers, I am throwing a sale on there, so head on over and browse, you might find a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...