Image Map

Sunday 2 June 2019

Around the world

Sometimes I think I should be a travel blogger rather than a teacher one! But being a teacher, and in particular, an international teacher is how I have the opportunities to explore so much of the world during the term breaks (and how I afford it!). I cannot express how grateful I am that my lifestyle allows me to visit such beautiful countries, eat amazing food and experience different cultures and that I get to do it multiple times a year. If anyone out there is considering becoming an international teacher, then you have my fullest support... honestly, go for it! I am happy to answer specific questions, although I've only worked in Asia (and the UK), but I can't recommend it enough. Please comment if you would like to know more, but for now, here are some photos from my latest adventure to the gorgeous island of Lombok in Indonesia.




1 comment:

  1. You make being an International Teacher sound amazing! I expect it is highly reward too! Your images are amazing too, an awesome job giving you freedom to roam, it sounds ideal! Thank you for joining in with the #PostcardsFrom linky and hope to see you again! Sim @ Travel Guide Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...