Image Map

Saturday 29 November 2014

It's a 5 for Fri..uh Saturday

As so often with my link ups, I'm a little late, but at least I'm still occasionally managing to turn up to the party!!
1
On Monday and Tuesday there is a site wide Teachers Pay Teachers Sale, which my store will be participating in. Huge bargains for shoppers just waiting to be found! I shall certainly be making a dent on my wish list, how about you?

Banner made by Teachers Are Terrific

2
Christmas officially starts on Monday in my classroom, but I couldn't help sneaking in my favourite Christmas craft a few days early! Check out my 'How to' to make your own glitterific stained glass windows.

3
A little ice experiment in Science this week. 34C at 8:45am outside... the ice didn't last long!!

4
My class were weather reporters earlier in the week, unfortunately no photos without children in them, but it was so hilarious. I let them use whichever weather symbols they liked and let's just say the chances of snow in this part of the world dramatically increased!

5
Ashlee from Teacher Will Run For Books has nominated me for my second Liebster Award, look out for a future post about this! What a nice blogiversary present for me!
Why not head over to Doodlebugs and check out everyone else's Five for Fridays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...