Image Map

Thursday 20 November 2014

Has it really been a year?!

Or in other words...

WELCOME TO MY 1 YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!!

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/balloons/graphics-balloons-494433-787876/

I have got a few things I want to talk about in today's post, but firstly let me start with announcing that for 24 hours I am putting my TpT store on sale with everything 20% off.


This time last year, I had been stalking a few blogs for a couple of weeks (notably The Clever Classroom and Mrs Fultz's Corner) and I had decided to take the plunge and share some of my thoughts and opinions. My first post was only a few lines long, but since then I like to feel that I have come along in leaps and bounds. Yes, I'm still under 100 blog followers, but I feel I've achieved a lot.  I've won both a Leibster and Sunshine Blogger award. I've been featured on Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday and Teaching Maddeness' Budding Bloggers. I've had a new blog design done by Designs by Christie. And most importantly, I've connected with other bloggers both new and experienced!


I posted earlier this week about things I am thankful for, at this point I want to add that I am thankful for all of my 62 Bloglovin' followers, all of my 127 comments and all of my 5000+ page views. Thank you for taking the time to read and visit my little corner of the blogging world! Here is my thank you to you, a forever freebie of an alphabet jigsaw game.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a year blogging! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Love your blog! Go check out my post with the details here
    -Ashlee
    TeacherWillRunforBooks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...