Image Map

Sunday 8 December 2013

Reason Number 2

I started this post a few days ago and it was going to be about some websites that I find invaluable in the classroom and some of the things I find inspirational. Then of course, someone incredibly influential, not only to me, but the whole world died, so I decided to keep the title of the post and completely re-write the rest!

A friend of mine was devastated by the news of Nelson Mandela's death and asked on Facebook for some positive and upbeat news. Another replied "Nelson Mandela lived". I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment, yes, the world has lost an inspirational man, yet we should be so glad that we had him at all.

Here are some of my favourite Nelson Mandela quotes:





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...