Image Map

Saturday 14 December 2013

Five for Friday



Thought I would try out another linky party, this time a 'Five for Friday' with Doodle Bugs Teaching.


1

In Maths we have been looking at repeating patterns, what a good excuse to make paper chains to decorate my classroom! They also had a go at using Christmas-themed stampers to make repeating pattern wrapping paper.


2

I made the wreaths I mentioned in my post 'I wish it could be Christmas everyday'! They were quite small but looked great! Randomly interspersed with reindeer antlers for the Christmas production... I also made the paper-plate Christmas trees. 


3

Stained glass windows! See my post 'How to... make stained glass windows' to make your own.


4

Adorable Handprint calendars that I found on Things to Share and Remember. These were my class' gift to their parents (wrapped in the paper they made earlier!)


5

It's the last day of school today! Whoop, let's go home for 3 whole weeks!! See ya in January kids *waving energetically* Oh and how perfect for me was this gift bag that one of my presents arrived in?!



3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! Three weeks is amazing! We only get 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper plate Christmas trees turned out so cute!! I love how you made them into cards. Thanks so much for coming by today and letting me know you used the craft idea. it totally made my day! :-) Hope you enjoy the rest of your break and have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...