Image Map

Friday 23 January 2015

Finally posting!

My poor followers/readers who have stumbled upon this page will have forgotten about me soon with the complete irregularity with which I am managing to post!! But I'm back today with a Five for Friday on an actual Friday!


1
Contract for my new job signed and sent, so its official my move! Though I still have several months to get my head around this new chapter in my life. Thank you for all the good wishes I've had so far!

2
Our half-term topic is plants so we planted some beans to observe the germination and growth process. After we got over our disappointment that they did not grow overnight like Jack's beanstalk, it is the favourite spot in the classroom to check on their progress.

3
A doubles game that I found on Pinterest that was a freebie! Find it at The Reading Corner.

4
In the December sale (only just a couple of posts back on my blog, argh how badly I'm doing as a blogger!) I bought these link it up games from Lauren Kuhn and I finally remembered to get them out in class this week. 

5
I went on a school trip this week, so much fun as we went to the theatre! My little darlings first time on a trip and they did brilliantly with the bus journey, 'starving to death' (missing our morning snack time) and then picnic in the park. 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I found your blog from the Doodle Bugs linky party! You have a really pretty blog! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when the kids get dramatic about how hungry they are! LOL! And I have officially wish listed those link up cards because they will be perfect for the beginning of the year. Thanks!

    Heather
    The Land of I Can

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely surprise to read your post and see one of my products! Hope your kidlets enjoyed it. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little plants growing! This is always fascinating to kids! I had to click around to see where you are from as your phrasing was definitely not southern USA! Have a great week!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...