Image Map

Sunday 11 January 2015

A mid-January Currently

Really quite late to the party this month, but I've been having a difficult few weeks with decisions and life planning to do, but the good news is, I finally know what is happening and I'm very happy about it. More information to follow!


Listening - to Casualty, a programme I haven't watched in years, so slightly confused with the characters!

Loving - that I have the ability to sunbathe in January and I definitely took advantage of that yesterday

Thinking - at last I know what I'm doing this year, such a weight off my shoulders!

Wanting - to sleep later than 5am for once, this week jet-lag from my Christmas trip back to the UK has really affected me

Needing - to do housework, I'm constantly behind on it, it seems

Yes - change job (ahhhhhh, scary times ahead!)

Maybe - do my planning more than a day in advance lol

& Wish - do some regular exercise (this really is quite unlikely to happen)

Please visit Oh' Boy 4th Grade and link up if you haven't already (and you probably have as I'm nearly 2 weeks late!) I'm number 326, oh dear!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miss B!!!
    Are you leaving teaching or new position within the field?
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do! I enjoyed looking around your blog and I am your newest follower!!!!

    Have a great day!

    Sammy

    http://fearlessin1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (both for the comment and the following!) I'll still be teaching just somewhere very new!

      Delete
  2. Good luck to you in your new position! Changing jobs can be both frightening and empowering. Here's to a new beginning! I'm wondering where you are located to sunbathe in January. I'm in Southern California and it has been beautiful out doors lately, but as a native I find it too cold to actually sunbathe! ;) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck to you in your new adventure!

    Jeanie @ ABC 123 & Coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...