Image Map

Monday 24 February 2014

I'm grateful... so here's a freebie!

Today I'm linking up with another new linky party, this time with Angela from Southern Fried Teaching for her Grateful party. There is always room for more gratitude in my life, so I thought I would take this opportunity to post about it!

  • I am grateful for the supportive comments that I get on my blog.
  • I am grateful for the people buying my products on TpT.
  • I am grateful that my class are enjoying and learning from my experiences on here. 
To show how grateful I am, I am posting a little St.Patrick's Day freebie in my store for you all. It is some number bonds to 10 loop cards. Click on the image below to grab them!
Be sure to stop by my store on Thursday/Friday as I'm joining in with the TpT 3 million teachers sale! You can buy my products for up to 28% off! I know I'm prep-ing my wish list now!!
Freebie Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I am SO glad you linked up with me! I am also so grateful for supportive comments on my blog. You sometimes wonder if anyone reads your blog and getting a sweet comment just makes my day. Your blog is so cute and cheery...it makes me smile.

    Hope you have a fantastic week!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...