Image Map

Saturday 15 February 2014

Finally Friday (Saturday)

I am such an irregular poster! Barely making 1 post a week at the moment, so much for my target of 2-3 times! Work is so busy, I guess I'm low on inspiration at the moment! Anyway here is one of my favourite link-ups to participate in, Doodlebugs' Five for Friday.
1
Valentine's day sentences from First Grade and Fabulous. A very popular task at the Challenge Area this week. I chose the version without capital letters and full stops, so the children had to re-write it correctly.


2
Finger spacer in action! I stuck on an image of 'Fiona Finger Space' who is one of our Sentence Superheroes who help us with our sentence writing.


3
A little Valentine's craft with my extra-curricular club. Lovebirds!


4
Chinese New Year decorations my children made last week (had to come down today to make room for some paintings we did).


5
I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Sarah from Chicken Soup for the Autism Teacher's Soul this week. I shall accept in another post once I've chosen which fellow blogs I'm going to nominate! 

4 comments:

  1. Those love birds are really cute! :)

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is super cute and I am your newest follower. I love the lovebirds that you guys made. I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog if you get a chance. Congrats on the Liebster Award. That is a fun to pass around. I did it this past summer. Have fun answer the questions. I can't wait to read more post!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Also, for mentioning seeing my name posted elsewhere! It was really fun to visit the Chicken Soup's Blog and see what she is up to, as well! I LOVE your spacing idea. Having taught third grade for so many years I can tell you that was one of my pet peeves-kids that do not space!

    Thanks again!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog...fellow nominee! That's exciting stuff!!
    Looks like you are up to lots of fun and cute stuff in your classroom :)
    Elyse
    Proud to be Primary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...