Image Map

Sunday 12 May 2019

Remember me??

Excuses excuses...

So what can I say for the distinct lack of blogging for the last 2 years?

Life!

Every so often I get notifications that someone has followed this blog or bought something from my TPT shop and I'm reminded of the fun I used to have writing this blog and bonding with the blogging community. So here I am again...

Updates:
  • I am still teaching in Hong Kong and loving this city more each day.
    Star Ferry at night
  • I completed my first ever 5k run.
  • I moved year groups again from Nursery to Reception.
  • I've been spending most of my free time travelling!
Changdeokgung Palace, Seoul, South Korea
    Franz Josef Glacier, New Zealand
Lion's Head, Cape Town, South Africa
  • I am 2/3 of the way through my Masters in Early Childhood Education (a commitment I may not have thought through!)
 

I've linked this blog post to Anna Nuttall's Bloggers Link up, my first time for this particular link up, but I'm always happy to try new blogging parties!


Anyway, what's new with you? 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I'm glad to hear that you're happy and enjoying life! You've traveled to fascinating places! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...