Image Map

Sunday 12 April 2015

Currently not on time lol

So I was so pleased with myself in March with my posting of Currently on time, well that obviously didn't last (sigh), but I am only 2 weeks into the month, I'm sure I have been worse! So here goes... April's link up with Farley from Oh' Boy the 4th Grade!


Listening - I bought the Meghan Trainor album the other day and am loving it. My favourite song at the moment is 'Dear Future Husband'. 



Loving - That there is still a week to go of my Easter break. I was away last week gorging on lush food and beautiful cherry blossoms in Japan (photos to come in a future post!) but this week I have strictly vegetative week planned. Well a bit of work should probably happen as well! 

Thinking - Antibiotics suck! I have had my wisdom tooth out and I'm having to take antibiotics...sigh

Wanting - To get my blog back on track. February went well. March not so much. April must go better! 

Needing - To do some online shopping. Several birthdays back home coming up and I need to get organising and ordering! 

EGGS-plain your name - I love love love butterflies. And I also love what they represent. I thought that they are a fitting metaphor for how both my teaching and my students are changing. I used to start my posts with a 'butterfly' quote, so here is one for old times sake.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you via Farley's link-up. Online shopping is my JAM. Have you used beats before? I know this will sound like an add, but I found it via another teacher on instagram, and I've made a good bit of money using the website! Also, love your butterfly metaphor. Such a positive way to think about the job we get to do!

    Melissa
    seebeanteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! The butterfly theme is so calming! When I taught 2nd grade, we had some caterpillars and it was SO exciting to watch them transform into butterflies! My kids this year really loved "Velma Gratch and the Way Cool Butterfly," maybe we'll have to get some again...

    I hear you on the whole antibiotics thing. I'm on some right now and they make me feel AWFUL. My skin is really sensitive, so they are making me itchy and gross.

    Deirdre
    Mrs. Garcia's Super Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never! I, too, am late to the party.
    Meghan Trainor has such catchy tunes! I sing along to them in the car all the time, and sometimes hum them at school. :)

    I am so jealous of your trip to Japan, that sounds awesome! Also, a two week break in spring? Wow!

    -Rhiannon
    Sniffin' Around In Education

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...