Image Map

Monday 20 October 2014

Things to look forward to

It is Monday and I refuse to be depressed at the beginning of a working week, so....

10 Things to look forward to

  1. I've booked my flights home to the UK for Christmas for a proper English Christmas (what are my chances for snow?!)
  2. I've accepted my friend's wedding invitation for December since now I'll be back 
  3. I bought myself 4 new nail polishes yesterday just because, and so I have lots of fun pedicures to come
  4. October SLANTbox Exchange
  5. new episode of Downton Abbey to watch
  6. after tomorrow morning, I'll be done with all my parent meetings
  7. lots of new books downloaded onto my kindle ready for when I finish my current series
  8. no staff meeting tomorrow!
  9. it's exactly 1 month until my 1 year blogiversary!
and...
   
     10. In 4 more 'sleeps' it will be half-term and I'm going to Sydney!!! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...