Image Map

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tuesday Meet Up!

So I'm a day late, but I wanted to post as I've managed to link up every week so far with The Teaching Tribune's Summer Bloggin' series at some point and I didn't want to miss their last week!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/07/monday-meet-up-6.html
 

I absolutely adored reading as a child (I still do, but unfortunately have a lot more boring real life things to fill my time with now!) I would read everything and anything, I was the torch under the bedclothes kinda girl!

Xanthe is just a name I really like, I've actually used it as a sign in name when I was younger, maybe I should name a my future daughter it!

My class used to receive free milk cartons every morning, I had trained up the kiddies to hand them out, they passed one to me, not realising it was an old one left over from the day before that had missed being thrown away. I took one mouthful and promptly threw it back up in the sink. Not my best ever memory!

I would love to meet Harry Potter, I visited Harry Potter world last summer and really really wanted to have been at Hogwarts!

I have one brother who is 3 years younger than me (though loads taller!)

Milo is my favourite drink, when I lived in England, I used to import it as you didn't used to be able to buy it there. Roti canai is a traditional Malay food, kinda like a pancake that you dip in curry sauce or dhal. Yum!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...