Image Map

Thursday 12 June 2014

Throwback Thursday (Summer Bloggin' with TTT)

This makes my third link up this week with The Teaching Tribune! Today is Throwback Thursday, and it really is a throwback to my childhood!


The theme this week is a photo of when we were the age we are currently teaching. I am now teaching Year 1 who are 5/6 year olds. This very bad (its a photo of a photo) picture is from when I'm roughly 4 or 5 one summer with my younger brother and mother. We are hilariously picnicking by accident on a race course and very soon after this photo was taken a load of riders rode past us much to our surprise! It was a long time after this I knew I was destined to be a teacher (I kinda fell into teaching, but thats a story for another day!) but I did always like bossing my brother around so maybe it was meant to be after all. 


p.s. do you like how everyone else sits on the picnic blanket, but Princess me has her own deckchair!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the chair you have, too cute! What I want to know is how did you accidentally picnic on a race course?? Thanks for sharing your TBT.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...