Image Map

Saturday 17 May 2014

It's a Five for Friday!

Love this link up and this week I have plenty of randomness to share with you all.

1
My sunflower seeds are growing, YES (last year not one single one sprouted, I blame the seed packet or alternatively unintentionally allowing the children to water as much as they liked!)


2
Class Assembly this week. No photos as they all have kidlets in them, but we did sing this song as part of the assembly. I'm truly sick of hearing it now!!


3
We painted settings and wrote descriptions with adjectives.


4
As we head into Summer proper, I have finally got around to creating another themed 'Count the Room' this time for Summer! Click on the image to grab it from my store.


5
Thought I would do my bit to spread the word about a project by Have Fun Teaching that needs your help! They want to create music videos for all 220 Sight Words that will be available for free. However, they want to fund this project by the end of May and they have a long way to go! You can pledge as little as $1, but the more you pledge the more rewards you will get.


Below is a sample video for 'is'. 

Please leave a comment, I love reading them!

1 comment:

  1. I love the setting and adjective paintings! Great idea. Happy for the sunflower success!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...