Image Map

Friday 28 March 2014

Jumping on the band-wagon!

I turned on Bloglovin' today to find loads of my favourite bloggers are hosting Spring Cleaning sales at their TpT stores and I just had to join in!


Of course, I'll be checking out their stores to see what bargains I can pick up, but I've also put my entire store on sale! That's 20% off everything! You don't need a code and the sale is on right now. Click on the image below to go to my store.

To find the other stores who are also on sale, check out Georgia Grown Kiddos blog.

Georgia Grown Kiddo's

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I finished all my Sunshine Award tasks. Please check it out! It's a lot of work, but it's fun work - much better than correcting....

    Thanks, again,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...